Public Engagement Begins
The Winnipeg Parking Strategy is underway and we are providing information and collecting your feedback to ensure you understand the parking concepts we are considering and to better understand your parking challenges and needs.
Our engagement goals for this project are to:
1. Inform stakeholders and the public of the need for a parking strategy and relevant background information.
Learn key terms and current parking policies here
2. Inform stakeholders and the public on the proposed parking concepts that are being considered.
3. Gather feedback on parking challenges, opportunities, and proposed concepts that are being considered for Winnipeg.
4. Consider and incorporate feedback so the final recommended Strategy is based on best practices, data, and community values.
- Sign up for updates on the Parking Strategy and more opportunities to get involved.
- Discuss your biggest parking challenges and ideas with others.
The project team will be reaching out directly to key stakeholders such as businesses and hospitals. It’s anticipated that online engagement and virtual events will occur in early 2021.