Public engagement: May 2017 to July 2018
Thank you to everyone who has participated in engagement so far. To date over 4,800 people have participated in pop-up events, stakeholder workshops, community meetings, and open houses. At these events, members of the public shared their aspirations for a new Eastern Corridor route, provided input on how route options should be evaluated, and reviewed and commented on potential route alignments and options.
Please visit the Document Library to view summaries of previous engagement and see below.
May – July 2017: Opportunity and Criteria Identification
- Public Engagement Summary -July 2017
- Public Engagement Summary Appendices – July 2017
- Public Engagement Summary Key Findings – July 2017
November – December 2017: Corridor Identification and Criteria Weighting
- Public Engagement Summary – December 2017
- Public Engagement Summary Appendices – December 2017
- Public Engagement Summary Key Findings – December 2017
June – July 2018: Shortlisted Corridor Options